This way, the napkins will look festive as well!
When you’ve slaved away in the kitchen for hours to prepare the perfect Christmas dinner, you might not feel inclined to spend a whole lot of time on the making sure the table looks nice and festive. A few candles might be nice, but the table will be full of food, so what’s the use anyway? There’s an easy way to spruce up your table and make it a little more festive, though: turn your napkins into Christmas trees!
Christmas decorations don’t necessarily have to cost you any extra money!
December is always an expensive month, with Christmas being the biggest culprit. To save some money, a lot of people leave the table setting and table decorations for what they are. In most cases, a big, festive tablecloth is draped over the table and that’s it. Want to go the extra mile and do a little something extra? Take out the napkins. After a little practice, you’ll be able to transform them into fun Christmas trees within a minute.
Want to know how to fold your napkins into Christmas trees? Watch the video down below. Good luck and Merry Christmas!
- Crypto Investor: Bitcoin May Retest $20,000 With Next Wave Of Adoption
- Ethereum Price Weekly Analysis: ETH Facing Uphill Task Near $128
- Bitcoin And S&P 500 Trading At Near-Zero Correlation
- Circle Selects Clearwater for Portfolio Data Services
- SeafoodChain, Powered by UNISOT, Opens the Seafood Industry to Transparency Like Never Before