This is what you can make with a bit of nail polish and some hot water!
Do you like to get creative and do little (or big) DIY projects? Then we’ve got the perfect one for you today! With just some nail polish and warm water, you can make a work of art that looks like you bought it at an expensive lifestyle store!
With just some nail polish and warm water, you can beautifully decorate some plain mugs!
These gorgeous mugs are completely DIY, so they will be a lot cheaper than the ones you can buy in any store. They are great to give as a gift and they’re so easy to make that it would even be a fun project to do with your children or grandchildren. They look pretty, they’re cheap and they’re easy to make. What more could you want? Perhaps the list of things you need, so here it is:
nail polish (you can use multiple colours if you want)
plastic container (deep enough that a mug fits into it)
white ceramic mug
some greaseproof paper
Go to the next page to read all about how you can make these mugs – and to check out the end result!
- Bitcoin Stable Above 3,900, But Analysts Cautious on Current BTC Price Action
- Google Security Expert: Crypto is Like Catnip for Cyber Criminals
- Online Blockchain plc- Early UMBR adopters reaping the benefits in Umbria Farm
- Boost Your Business with Crypto and Finance Advertising
- Nasdaq’s Bitcoin and Ethereum Indices Solve a Major Problem for Crypto