BitGo, the leader in digital asset financial services, today announced support for multi-signature EOS wallet and custody services. BitGo now supports over 200 coins and tokens enabling institutional clients to hold a broad array of assets. The EOS token is one of the top 10 digital assets by market capitalization, and is used on the largest public blockchain that utilizes the EOSIO blockchain open sourced software, a blockchain protocol focused on transaction speed and scaling for distributed applications. The low cost of transactions and quick transaction times have made EOSIO popular with decentralized app developers, with hundreds of dApps in active use on several EOSIO-based blockchains.
EOSIO is published by Block.one, a leader in high-performance blockchain software. “We are pleased to see continued institutional acceptance of digital assets,” said Brendan Blumer, CEO of Block.one. “Having trusted and transparent solutions will promote greater participation by businesses and their customers.”
“At BitGo we are dedicated to providing support over the wide array of digital assets our clients demand,” said Ben Chan, Chief Technology Officer, BitGo. “The EOSIO software has some innovative differentiators like its high transaction capacity and fee model that required our engineering team to scale our platform. We were able to successfully create an experience for EOS users that is seamless and consistent with how we support other coins and tokens.”
EOS custody is available through either BitGo, Inc. or BitGo Trust Company, which is the first qualified custodian purpose-built for digital assets.
BitGo offers security, custody, and liquidity services that are built on multi-signature security. All cryptocurrencies supported by BitGo are integrated using the company’s single API, which creates an easy, seamless experience for clients with no additional coding required for new coins and tokens.
Copyright © 2023 iCryptome.com
- Despite Recent Dip, Bitcoin Remains In Cyclical Uptrend, $150K By 2023 Not Impossible
- 80% of White Respondents Are Aware of Bitcoin Compared to 66% of Hispanics and 61% of Black Respondents, New Study by SimpleMoneyLyfe
- BitGo Launches Multi-Signature Wallet and Custody for EOS
- Yeahka’s Consumer Cloud Platform Listed as Registered Blockchain Information Service Provider by CAC to Explore Blockchain Application for Coupons
- Orion Protocol (ORN) Wins KuCoin Community Vote DeFi Session, Trading and Staking Services to be Opened