Digital asset exchange INX Ltd. launches the first blockchain IPO in the US utilizing the Tokensoft technology platform. Following the successful launch of the first SEC-registered mutual fund, ArCoin, Tokensoft Inc. (Tokensoft) is excited to announce the launch of the first Blockchain IPO with digital asset exchange INX Ltd. (INX) on the Tokensoft platform, now available on the INX website. The INX launch is the first foreign IPO (F-1 Offering) of a digital security token in the US that has received effectiveness from the SEC and reflects the growing confidence that the SEC has in customers utilizing Tokensoft’s blockchain infrastructure.
he following Tokensoft services are being utilized by INX to facilitate its launch:
INX’s engagement of Tokensoft began with a key ceremony to ensure the highest level of security in administering the INX security Token pursuant to a process audited by Ernst and Young.
Development work then occurred to create INX’s security token through usage of the Tokensoft-developed, Ethereum ERC-1404 standard. The INX security tokens include features such as the ability to automate employee lock-up requirements using the blockchain.
Additional integrations with Anchorage and BitGo have been performed in order to provide INX investors with a myriad of custody options.
Copyright © 2023 iCryptome.com
- Billionaires Disappearing In China Presents A Bitcoin Bull Case
- Paxos Launches PAX Gold: Physical Gold on the Blockchain
- David Marcus, the Head of Calibra at Facebook: Libra, 2 Weeks In
- How to protect yourself from falling victim to an Amazon scam
- Golden Bull Limited is Changing its Trading Symbol to “BTBT” on August 7, 2020 and hosting Annual General Meeting on September 4, 2020.