The world’s first Staking Summit will convene this November to explore where crypto’s rapidly growing $300bn+ staking ecosystem goes post-Ethereum’s merge.
Staking Rewards, staking’s leading data aggregator, will be hosting the full-day, in a real-life event, which will bring together some of the foremost experts and investors from across the industry, with big-name speakers from Ethereum, Cosmos, Polkadot, and many more.
The Summit – part of Lisbon’s Blockchain Month – aims to tackle some of staking’s thorniest questions as it advances towards institutional adoption, as well as validator and governance best practices and behavioral insights.
“Outside of Bitcoin, mining is dead and Proof of Stake is the new king,” explains Staking Rewards CEO Mirko Schmiedl, “but for an industry with such huge monetary value, surprisingly little discussion and collaboration is happening between different protocols. We need to fix that.”
“The more we can learn from each other, the more robust and valuable the ecosystem as a whole will be. This is what The Staking Summit sets out to achieve, to answer the collective question: where does staking go next?”
The event, limited to just 500 attendees and selling out fast, will compromise keynote presentations, panels and discussion groups. There’ll also be an exclusive party for VIP ticket holders afterwards.
For more information and to book your tickets, please visit:
The Staking Summit is sponsored by leading industry names such as Obol Labs, Luganodes, Tencent, Meta Pool, Allnodes, Ankr, Tenderize, GlobalStake, Sikka Money and Staking Facilities.
Copyright © 2023 iCryptome.com
- Binance partners with CICC to aid PH agencies in cybercrime prosecution and blockchain forensics
- Crypto Market Update: EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Tron (TRX), IOTA Price Analysis
- VALOUR VDAB10 becomes new benchmark index for crypto offerings at independent research provider MoneyMoon
- Ripple’s CEO Worried About Regulatory Backlash Over Facebook’s Libra Plan
- Algorand Looks to Prove Why Algoracle Is Needed in the Contemporary Blockchain and Crypto Sector