Golden Bull Limited (Nasdaq: DNJR) (the “Company”), an emerging bitcoin mining company headquartered in New York, U.S. today announced that its Nasdaq trading symbol is going to be changed to “BTBT” to be effected prior to the open of trading on August 7, 2020.
On July 29, 2020 the Company obtained the approval from the Board for the name change of the Company to “Bit Digital, Inc.” The Board believes that the name “Bit Digital, Inc.”, more accurately reflects the current business and operation of the Company. The Company’s management believes the name change will provide a unique name that more closely relates to the operating business. The Company has received confirmation from Nasdaq of approval of the change in trading symbol to “BTBT.”
The Company is filing a Notice of Annual General Meeting (the “AGM”) and Proxy Statement on Form 6-K with the SEC stating that its AGM will be held via teleconference on September 4, 2020 commencing at 10:00 A.M (Eastern Standard Time). The board of directors of the Company has fixed the close of business on August 3, 2020, as the record date for determining the shareholders entitled to receive notice of, attend, and to vote at, the AGM or any adjournment or postponement thereof.
Copyright © 2023 iCryptome.com
- Ripple’s CEO Worried About Regulatory Backlash Over Facebook’s Libra Plan
- Satoshiverse brings their epic comic characters to Quidd
- LBank Exchange Will List Shibnobi (SHINJA) on January 30, 2022
- RFOX Launches the RFOX Metahack 2022, a Web 3.0 Hackathon Presented by Padang & Co
- Global Bitcoin Acceptance Up More than 702% Since 2013