Following many months of consistent downturn, Bitcoin has finally been able to form its first green candle on its monthly chart. Despite this, BTC is continuing to trade sideways today, and has continued to struggle to break above $3,900 after experiencing increased levels of volatility last weekend.
One analyst is quick to point out that Bitcoin has not incurred any major volume increase over the past month, despite its climb in price.
Bitcoin Forms First Green Monthly Candle in Eight Months
At the time of writing, Bitcoin is trading up marginally at its current price of $3,880. Last weekend, BTC soared to highs of $4,200 before losing steam and quickly retracing to lows of $3,800, where it found some levels of support.
Recently, Bitcoin has been experiencing increased levels of volatility on the weekends, so it is a strong possibility that the cryptocurrency will break either above, or below, its recently established trading range between $3,800 and $3,900 as the markets head into the weekend.
Although there hasn’t been any significantly positive price action over the past week, it is important to note that BTC has formed its first green candle on the monthly chart in eight months, which means that February did prove to be a good month for the crypto.
The same analyst also explained that he believes Bitcoin will now face resistance around the mid-$4,000 region, while further establishing the low-$3,000 region as a strong level of support.
Although February has proved to be a positive month for Bitcoin’s price, it is important to note that the cryptocurrency has not incurred significantly greater trading volume over the past four weeks.
Copyright © 2023 iCryptome.com
- Utherverse Partners with Leading Blockchain Platform Tokensoft to Launch International IDO for Much Anticipated Metaverse Native Token
- Metavize and Metabloqs form strategic partnership for 3D spatial development and architectural services in “meta-cities” on Metabloqs’ metaverse
- Goal of Bitcoin is to Bypass Existing Financial System, Not to Support it
- Find out: this is how much sleep you need to boost your mood
- Bitcoin is Now Firmly in Bull Market Territory, Which Means Traders Should Start Buying Dips