Findora announced today that the company will integrate their solutions with SwiftPass, a leading mobile payments service provider in Asia, and Wallyt, a Hong Kong based Fintech that provides international mobile payments and open banking solutions. Findora is a blockchain network that leverages zero-knowledge proof technology to ensure privacy for financial transactions while remaining auditable. Findora supports confidential transaction processing, verification and asset issuance for any cryptocurrency or financial asset, such as equities, derivatives, debt and cash.
“Among its peers, Findora has a unique approach to financial systems, with a balance between transparency and privacy for building a large-scale transaction network. We are excited to partner with Findora and, together, provide more Fintech solutions,” said CEO of Wallyt, Tong Liu.
Wallyt’s global presence and SwiftPass’ expansive platform and user base are ideally suited for Findora’s confidential ledger. The use of Findora is expected to provide enhanced data safety and privacy for the financial institutions and other clients they serve.
“Findora Development Foundation is excited to partner with two dynamic platforms in Wallyt and SwiftPass, in the constantly evolving Fintech and payments sector. The Findora blockchain’s unique approach to combining cryptography and blockchain will help Wallyt and SwiftPass achieve both confidentiality and auditability,” said F.I.R.S.T. Director of Findora Foundation, Paul Sherer.
Copyright © 2023 iCryptome.com
- EETH Could Rally If $116 Support Holds
- Autograph Partners with Lionsgate and Twisted Pictures to Release Exclusive Digital Collectibles from the Saw Franchise to Launch Entertainment Vertical on DraftKings Marketplace
- Bitcoin Price Could Fall Back Despite Impressive Session Gains
- Bitcoin Price Skyrockets, But BTC Faces Growing Resistance Around $4,000
- Square Cash’s Bitcoin (BTC) Sales Go Parabolic, Signals Renewed Crypto Hype