Klein Finance, a stablecoin liquidity provider and exchange platform built on KCC (Kucoin Community Chain), announced the opening of its funding program. It has already received a multi-million dollars investment from KuCoin Ventures and KCC chain.
Klein Finance is an efficient decentralized trading platform for digital assets built on KCC (Kucoin Community Chain), which aims to enable digital assets to be traded and staked for rewards in a secure and stable on-chain environment with low slippage, good depth, and low fees.
1. Klein Finance’s mixed liquidity pool, which provides a cross-market mechanism for creating stablecoins, uses a license-free trading block at the bottom that can accommodate multiple stablecoins to non-stablecoins and multiple non-stablecoins to multiple non-stablecoins.
2. Trading mining and liquidity mining will be rewarded to traders, liquidity providers and partners according to certain reward rules, working together to achieve the goal of profitable agreements.
3. Klein Finance provides a cross-market mechanism for creating stablecoins, and the underlying uses a license-free trading block that can accommodate a wide range of exchange needs.
4. The dynamic pegging approach using AMM creates liquidity for assets that are not necessarily pegged to each other in a way that is more efficient than the invariance of (m-n=λ). This creates liquidity that is 5 to10 times higher than other traditional decentralized exchange invariants, while also generating higher profits for the liquidity provider.
It is understood that Klein Finance project technology development has been largely completed and the new funds will be used for project promotion and expansion of the team size, subsequent opening of the technology and expansion of its structured products. It is reported that Klein Finance’s financing plan will continue.
Copyright © 2023 iCryptome.com
- Worldwide Crypto Based Exchange Traded Products AUM Dropped 17% in November
- DeFi-ing exploits: New Chainalysis tool tracks stolen crypto across multiple chains
- Dreams Quest To Launch IDO
- Wall Street Crypto Advocate Says Bitcoin ETF Is A Matter Of When
- Authenticiti Secures Additional Funding to Transform B2B Supply Chains with Blockchain