Cybersecurity company FortKnoxster launches its one-stop crypto app, Crypto Suite™, with a range of features aimed at the crypto-and-security lovers. Among the features, which all are protected by strong end-to-end encryption, are:
With security breaches in the world of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency becoming more frequent, FortKnoxster has made use of what is known as a Hierarchically Derived (HD) wallet model, allowing enhanced security and strong protection. Combined with default and seamless end-to-end encryption, the security level is very strong.
Crypto Suite, which initially is in beta, is free of charge to use all features in the Crypto Suite. A PRO upgrade gives, among other benefits, access to unlimited encrypted storage and calling.
Crypto Suite has a variety of use cases, and besides the above, it can also be used as a remittance app, as sending crypto in the built-in messenger is both super easy and fast.
The FortKnoxster platform is a multi-device app that can be used both on mobile and web and can also be white-labeled to businesses.
FortKnoxster CEO & co-founder Niels Klitsgaard comments:
“We are happy and excited to finally launch our one-stop crypto app, which solves a range of challenges most people in the crypto space are facing. With Crypto Suite, we help people store and manage their crypto assets – but at the same time, we also safeguard their communications, data and privacy. Crypto Suite is an easy-to-use solution and addresses most crypto needs in one single app.”
FortKnoxster is founded by Danish cybersecurity experts and headquartered in Gibraltar, with offices in London and Dubai. FortKnoxster has users in almost 200 countries and their utility coin, FKX, can be traded at KuCoin and Uniswap.
Copyright © 2023 iCryptome.com
- Introducing MetaDock: A secure and efficient trove of Web3 tools and resources
- Satoshiverse brings their epic comic characters to Quidd
- Bit Digital Bitcoin Mining Company Releases the First Half 2020 Financial Results Announcing Over $10 Million Worth of Bitcoins Earned
- Drastic Shift in Sentiment in Crypto After Bitcoin Surges: Technical Indicators Point Toward a Rally
- Algorand Launches Global Partner Program to Accelerate Development and Adoption of Blockchain-Powered Products and Services